Sale Manager™ Multi-user (Networked) Edition
We are pleased to announce that Sale Manager Producer/Multi-User is now available. We previously reserved this powerful system for service providers, but customer demand for multi-user capability has led us to make the multi-user edition available to producers to use in their own operations!
Sale Manager Multi-User edition, which has been in use since 1995
when first introduced at the Nebraska Cattlemen's Classic, solves the capacity and
process issues typical of larger cattle sales.
You should consider the Multi-User edition if you:
- are comfortable running networked computers
- sell more than 100 animals in an auction sale
- register more than 100 buyers at the sale
With the Sale Manager Producer/Multi-User edition you get:
- a 3-client multi-user license
- simultaneous use of Sale Manager at checkout and the block
- instant buyer recognition at the auction block
- a streamlined process of registering buyers, selling, and checking out
- instant sale reconciliation and audit trail
- exceptional customer management and sale reporting
- integration with QuickBooks accounting software
- 3 hours of included technical support for assistance with setup and training
- 200 buyer cards
- your company logo embedded to print on invoices
- additional client licenses are available
The cost of Sale Manager Producer/Multi-User edition is $1,995.00. Additional clients are $250.00 each. If you have the Sale Manager Producer Edition (Single User) you can upgrade to the Multi-User for just the difference in price! Your previous investment is credited toward the upgrade!!
Sale season is here - do not delay. Getting set up and running with Sale Manager Multi-User takes some time and preparation, and perhaps training on networked systems. Call or e-mail today to discuss your sale and customer management needs! Sales toll free (800) 584.0040, or e-mail email@example.com.
Not into computer networking? Focus on your customers and take advantage of our professional Sale Manager Service for sale day clerking! Please see the Sale Manager Service brochure for more details.